22 Jan Baringa walking football
Posted at 11:31h in Football
Looking to get out, be active and make new friends?
Baringa Football Club is seeking expressions of interest for a new Walking Football (Soccer) program to be held Wednesday evenings.
Walking Football is low impact and ideal for those who are unable to play the game in it’s traditional format. The program is offered to women and men over the age of 40.
• Improves fitness and overall health
• Reduces risk of cardiovascular disease and strokes
• Improves blood pressure and blood sugar levels
• Improves balance and strength
• Provides an opportunity to socialize through participation in sport
Along with all of these great health benefits, walking football is social and FUN!
More information will follow shortly, but if you or anyone else you know are interested, please get in touch to register your expression of interest!- Email Pete: firstname.lastname@example.org